MANCHESTER BOLTON BURY LONDON
Phone: 0161 724 8761
What would more VISITS, better CONVERSIONS and HIGHER SALES per transaction mean to your business?
If you are like most people looking to grow a business then those three targets will be a high priority for you. Well what if there was an exciting, modern and cost effective way to significantly increase all of them at once. And what if it also left you with a great piece of marketing that you could use over and over again across multiple media at no extra cost. You would certainly take that wouldn’t you?
Well that is why using video in your marketing is so important in today’ ever-changing, online business world. And the fact that You Tube is now the second biggest search engine there is (2nd only to Google which now owns it) proves that it is not going away anytime soon. Here are a few more reasons that you should be using video to promote your business:
- Google LOVES video; meaning you are 80% more likely to appear on their first page with it
- 90% of the information our brains receive is visual and we receive it 60,000 times faster that written data
- People are more inclined to trust what they can see and hear…we love other people’s stories
- 80% of internet users recall watching a video advert on a website they visited in the past 30 days
- Studies show that video has a 400% higher conversion rate than other online advertising
- 500 years’ worth of YouTube video are watched every single day on Facebook
- Watch some amazing videos for more statistics (add link)
- A great video will increase: visits to your website; conversion rates; and sales per transaction
- Most big companies are now using video online; but most small companies still aren’t (and even the ones that are only make tacky amateur looking ones) So you will be far ahead of your competition.
- Creative, well scripted, beautifully crafted, professionally produced videos which tell your story and generate great results are not very expensive… so the return on investment is massive
This really short infographic style video highlights key online trends today and the potential impact on how your customers will use technology used in the future.
Facebook say that online video is the key driver to effective social marketing and that social media marketing with video should be a priority initiative for marketers in 2013…
Twitter’s best-practices guides state that tweets with videos generate about 100% more engagement than the average post…
YouTube now has 8 million unique monthly visitors (more that the population of Europe) which would suggest that people really love video and are influenced by it…
Google purchased You Tube in 2005 for $1.65 billion so they knew how important it would become… and their opinion should count for something!!!!
So if you would like to know more about creating video online for your business; or more specifically the difference between simply having a video and creating a great, business-generating, marketing video, then give us a call: 0161 724 8761
Below are a carefully selected film list of only a few minutes long that we recommend all of our viewers to watch if you are interested in using video, tweet us at @creative_film to let us know what you think.